Mole Richardson 12/18kW Daylite Par
The 12/18kW DayLite Par is designed for Motion Picture, Television, and Event Professionals worldwide. The combination cast and sheet aluminum construction features dramatically improved strength and cooling while the Brytal Aluminum parabolic reflector provides over 95% reflectivity. The new 12/18K Par uses the larger and safer G51 socket designed to dissipate more heat, and eliminate potential arcing between pins. In addition, this new lamp will be supported from the collar and not by the pins alone, thus improving reliability and overall lamp life. The electronics in the fixture are contained in a low-profile trough totally isolated from the main housing, and feature a swing-out trap door for easy access to the igniter and safety switch. The fixture has visual and tactile focal indicators to determine lamp position and, when used with the interchangeable lenses, the field of light can be fine-tuned for optimum beam control. Other features include: a trough skid for operating and safe transportation; an adjustable yoke pivot point; a locking, hinged front door for easy lamping; and a "pig-tail" style electrical input. Standard on all fixtures are a stainless steel safety screen, spring loaded fourth accessory clip, and variable accessory clip positions located at either 90° or 45°. Compatible with all existing 21" accessories.
- HEAD: Type 6791, 12,000/18,000 watts
- RATING: 240 volt, A.C., 85 amps max.
- SOCKET: Heavy-duty G51 electrical grade porcelain body with friction type Bi-post brass inserts and external socket release.
- CONTROL SWITCHES: ON and OFF pushbutton switches mounted on rear of fixture. May be re-ignited when hot.
- SAFETY SWITCH: Interlock microswitch on front door. Shuts off power to globe sockets if door is open. Globe cannot be turned on until door is closed.
- CABLE: Attached 7-conductor, with male interlocking "Veam" type connector.
- HEAD CONSTRUCTION: Cast and sheet aluminum.
- YOKE: Aluminum tubing with aluminum trunion castings and 11/8" steel yoke pin.
- REFLECTOR: Highly polished Alzak Parabolic reflector.
- BEAM CONTROL: Four accessory lenses (listed below), used individually, change the beam pattern from Narrow to Extra Wide Flood. The beam pattern created by the lenses may be rotated within the diffuser clips for vertical or horizontal beam orientation. Further spot to flood adjustments can be made using the focus knob on the rear of the fixture.
- FOCUS CONTROL: Adjustment knob on rear of fixture allows variable output.
- FINISH: Silver Anodized, Black Powder Coat.
- SIZE: 38"L x 26"W x 26"H.
- HEAD WEIGHT: 118 lbs.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.