Mole Richardson 12kW Tungsten Par
Introducing Hollywood's first dedicated 12kW Tungsten Par. This fixture is based on the design characteristics of the popular DayLite HMI Pars, but using a conventional 12,000 watt incandescent source. Unlike traditional 10/12kW luminaries, the Tungsten Par uses a specifically designed General Electric 12kW Tungsten Halogen lamp intended for Axial Operation. By placing the lamp on its side and using a highly polished Parabolic reflector, the Tungsten Par is able to achieve output comparable to a standard 24 inch 20kW Fresnel. The fixture has a visual focal indicator to determine lamp position and, when used with the interchangeable lenses, the field of light can be fine-tuned for optimum beam control. Other features include: a trough skid for operating and safe transportation; an adjustable yoke pivot point; a locking, hinged front door for easy lamping; an onboard 12kW switch; and a 100amp stage pin "pig-tail". Standard on all fixtures are a stainless steel safety screen, spring loaded fourth accessory clip, and variable accessory clip positions located at either 90° or 45°. Compatible with all existing 21" accessories.
- HEAD: Type 6751 12,000 Watt Tungsten Par®
- RATING: 208 volts, A.C. or D.C., 57 amps max.-12,000 watts max.
- SOCKET: Heavy duty electrical grade porcelain body with friction type G51 bipost.
- SWITCH: 100 amp, 250 volt heavy duty, double pole. Mounted in trough.
- CABLE: #4/1 Entertainment cable with #6/1 ground and MC259G male plug.
- HEAD CONSTRUCTION: Rugged construction of cast and sheet aluminum.
- YOKE: Tubular aluminum with 11/8" steel yoke pin.
- REFLECTOR: Highly polished aluminum Brytal finished parabolic reflector.
- FINISH: Clear Anodized Aluminum/Maroon Powder Coated Enamel.
- SIZE: 38"L x 26"W x 26"H w/o yoke (42"H w/yoke).
- HEAD WEIGHT: 95 lbs. w/yoke (w/o globe).
- BEAM CONTROL: Four accessory lenses (listed below), used individually, change the beam pattern from Narrow to Extra Wide Flood. The beam pattern created by the lenses may be rotated within the diffuser clips for
- vertical or horizontal beam orientation. Further spot to flood adjustments can be made using the focus knob on the rear of the fixture.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.