Mole Richardson 2kW Tungsten Par
Introducing Hollywood's first dedicated 2kW Tungsten Par. This fixture is based on the design characteristics of the popular DayLite HMI Pars, but using a conventional 2,000 watt incandescent source. Unlike traditional 2kW luminaries, the Tungsten Par uses a specifically designed General Electric 2kW Tungsten Halogen lamp intended for Axial Operation. By placing the lamp on its side and using a highly polished Parabolic reflector, the Tungsten Par is able to achieve output comparable to a standard 10 inch 5kW Fresnel. The fixture has visual and tactile focal indicators to determine lamp position and, when used with the interchangeable lenses, the field of light can be fine-tuned for optimum beam control. Other features include: a trough skid for operating and safe transportation; a low-profile yoke with a 5/8" baby receiver; a locking, hinged front door for easy lamping; an onboard 2kW switch; and a 25' 12/3 Edison extension. Standard on all fixtures are a stainless steel safety screen, spring loaded fourth accessory clip, and variable accessory clip positions located at either 90° or 45°. Compatible with all existing 10 1/8" accessories.
- HEAD: Type 6731 2,000 Watt Tungsten Par®
- RATING: 120/240 volts, A.C. or D.C., 20 amps max.-2,000 watts max.
- SOCKET: G38, Heavy duty electrical grade porcelain body with friction type bi-posts brass inserts.
- SWITCH: 20 amp, 240 volt heavy duty, double pole. Mounted in trough.
- CABLE: Attached - 25 ft. Type SO, 3 conductor #12 AWG. (when ordering specify type of plug required).
- HEAD CONSTRUCTION: Rugged construction of cast and sheet aluminum.
- YOKE: Aluminum tubing and cast aluminum trunnions with 5/8" dia. Baby Receiver.
- REFLECTOR: Highly polished aluminum Brytal finished parabolic reflector.
- FINISH: Clear Anodized Aluminum/Maroon Powder Coated Enamel.
- SIZE: 111/4" x 111/2" x 23" (with yoke).
- 111/4" x 111/2" x 18" (without yoke).
- HEAD WEIGHT: 20 lbs. (w/yoke & cable).
- BEAM CONTROL: Five accessory lenses (listed below), used individually, change the beam pattern from Narrow to Extra Wide Flood. The beam pattern created by the lenses may be rotated within the diffuser clips for vertical or horizontal beam orientation. Further spot to flood adjustments can be made using the focus knob on the rear of the fixture.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.