Spotlight ProfiLED 250 ZS, 250w LED Profile Spot, RGBW, DMX Control, Colour Frame
A rainbow of colours in a single 250W LED profile spot. Zoom 10° - 22° (ZS) / 22° - 33° (ZW) An innovative tool for lighting designers: in one compact RGBW LED source 16 millions of colours for sharp, concentrated, adjustable light beam, with possibility of gobo projection. Suitable for dynamic lighting projects both in theatres and TV studios, with saturated and intense colour effects and adjustable white colour temperature through DMX and RDM controls. Useful in architectural applications for new lighting solutions: as a result of the high efficiency/low consumption and the extra long life of the source, Profiled 250 RGBW can reduce the maintenance cost in heavy applications.
Thanks to the absence of IR and UV rays it can be used for lighting delicate or precious objects. Ideal for rental companies because of its extreme flexibility of application: the small size and low power required make its use easy in any circumstance.
- RGBW: Independent control of the 4 colour channels plus grand master and strobe effect. With the possibility of selecting 8 or 16 bit DMX definition; plus grand master and strobe control.
- CCT: the system selects automatically on one channel several presets of colour temperature from 2900 to 6000K , with grand master and strobe.
- Hues and saturation: the system allows to preset any possible hues and through a dedicated channel it controls the saturation of the preset hue. Always with grand master, strobe.
- CMY: the system simulates the subtractive combination of the colours in Cyan, Magenta and Yellow components in order to make the behaviour of the device similar to the one of conventional light sources with filters.
- MASTER / SLAVE: All the fixtures can be configured as "master" or "slave". In the slave configuration the slave unit copies exactly what the "master fixture" is doing with the further option: In the DMX configuration the slave fixture can take the same channel and function of the master or, alternatively it can accept the next free DMX channels after the master
- LOCAL CONTROL: For simple installations it is possible to use the push buttons built in system and display to select colours, intensity, etc. and for the playback of factory preloaded effects as well as custom cues.
- DMX with RDM: for the most common applications with the possibility of using 8 or 16 bit definition for a higher smooth control, especially from the lowest levels of intensity.
- RDM facility for faster configuration of the devices, and to get back from the fixture info as DMX number, temperature, kind of set up etc.
- ETHERNET (optional): for large installations with more than one DMX universe, bi-directional communications, and with the possibility of using ProfiLED as "Ethernet to DMX converter" for other fixtures.
- Adjustable gobo holder for glass and metal patterns
- Hook clamps for 30 - 50 mm. trusses
- Safety rope with spring hook
- 250W, 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- ProfiLED 200 ZS = 792x332x456
- ProfiLED 200 ZW = 642x332x456
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.