ProLights DIGITUBE171 LED Tube
DIGITUBE is an evolution in the range of pixel effects, adding the 3rd dimensions in the creation of visual shows through its tubular shapes and capacity to project on 360°. Each tube is equipped with 2 lines of 40 RGB/FC LEDs with individual pixel control, 1 meter long. The external control unit DIGIDRIVER is compatible with Art-Net and Kling-Net protocol, and runs both signal and power over a 4 poles cable that provides greater stability and connection in daisy chain (up to 16 tubes). Its modular design allows DIGITUBE to be mounted and configured with maximum flexibility, such as suspended below ceiling to create 3D effects on x y z axes.
Light source and optics
- 80 SMD5050 RGB/FC LEDs (each tube)
- Pixel2pixel control
- Viewing angle: 360°
- Pixel pitch: 25mm
- Color synthesis: RGB/FullColor mixing (>16 million colors)
- LEDs average life span: >50,000h
Electronics and features
- Power and signal through DIGIDRIVER (optional)
- Art-Net and Kling-Net control protocol supported
- Art-Net channels: 120
Structure and Power supply
- Acrylic tube, black PCB
- Internal Protection: IP20
- Power unit: DC12V
- IN/OUT power wiring and signal through connections XLR4p (max 16 units on a DIGIDRIVER)
- Power consumption: 40W
- Weight: 0.33 Kg (each tube)
- Dimensions (WxH): 1155x28 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.