SGM SP-6 (Six Pack)
The SixPack (SP-6) is a unique pixel array based on the popular blinder - but by replacing the traditional halogen with RGBA LED source it can achieve so much more.
The fixture combines six outputs of powerful 40W colour mixing with built-in electronics, and individual DMX control over each lamp, allowing the creative Lighting Designer to paint light canvasses displaying animated text or programmed patterns.
SixPack will not only control the colour but the LED will even emulate the decay of the old halogen lamp, while the housing itself is trapezoidal-shaped so that multiples can be hung in vertical or horizontal matrixes or clustered into an array using the unique easy install rigging system.
- Tungsten response emulation
- CTC and White Balance control (WB)
- Daisy chainable Power and DMX
- Possible installation in a grid and maintaining 120mm pixel pitch
- Easy install rigging system
- 6 x RGBA power LEDs 40W each
- Luminous flux 7.700 Lumens pr. pixel
- LEDs lifetime 50.000 hours*
(Figure provided by manufacturer and obtained under manufacturer´s test conditions)
- Housing Aluminum
- Finish Electrostatic powder coating
- Orientation Any
- Minimum distance between units Horizontal: 0mm, Vertical: 13mm
- Ambient Operating Conditions
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta) 40°C (104°F)
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta) -10°C (14°F)
- Operating humidity 100%
- IP rating IP 65
- Fanless operation. Passive cooled
- AC power 85 - 264V, 50/60Hz
- Maximum total power consumption 250W (all LEDs on)
- Power consumption (all LEDs off) 7W
Typical Power and Current
- 100V, 60Hz 225W, 2.28A, 0.99PF
- 120V, 60Hz 225W, 1.89A, 0.99PF
- 208V, 60Hz 225W, 1.1A, 0.99PF
- 230V, 50Hz 225W, 1.0A, 0.97PF
- 240V, 50Hz 225W, 0.98A, 0.95PF
PF power factor is measured at full load with all LEDs 100% driven.
- Main fuse (located at the Mains inlet cable) T5A
- 2 x Power supply (not user-replaceable) 15A
Programming and Control
- 6, 7, 18, 24, 28 and 48 DMX channel mode
- Local Control OLED graphical display / 4 buttons menu structure
- Software upgrade via Uploader cable (P/N: 40500201)
- AC Power input Neutrik True1 Powercon chassis socket
- AC Power output (loop through) 0.45 m cable with Neutrik True1 Powercon cable plug
- DMX Data input Waterproof Neutrik Locking 5-pin XLR male chassis socket
- Driver Data output Waterproof Neutrik Locking 5-pin XLR female cable plug
- Length/width/height 755x175x107mm (29.7x6.9x4.2 in.)
- Weight 8kg (17.6 lbs.)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.