Spotlight Combi Fresnel For 1000/1200w, Fitted With 3 Way Pole Operated Yoke Including Colour Frame
The Spotlight pole operated theatrical lighting range is ideal for safe and easy adjustment of static lighting fixtures without the need for any working at height equipment, making it ideal for educational establishments, amateur theatres, conference auditoriums, tradeshow stands and performance venues.
Most of the luminaries of "Spotlight" production can be supplied with Pole Operated Function with two or three movements according to the models.
All the pole operated yokes are equipped with a clutch system that prevents the damage of the gear boxes in case of manual focusing or when stocking the fixture on the shelf.
- Adjust the pan, tilt & focusing of lighting fixtures from the ground
- Puts staff & students in control of the lighting
- Lower cost alternative to expensive moving lights
- Focus light without the need for ladders or scaffold towers
- Clutch system prevents damage to the gearboxes when manually focusing the fixtures or hanging them for storage
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.