Spotlight Vedette 12 H CC LV Followspot
Thanks to the use of low voltage, high efficiency lamp and improved optical performance, this spot produces a higher quantity of light, over 50% than the respective mains voltage model. With longer lasting lamps, whiter light and with constant colour temperature over mains voltage lamps.
With the use of a new built-in electronic power supply, that is low-weight and compact, acting as both transformer and dimmer, there is a significant saving in weight and volume, compared to a seperate power supply.
The dimmer is provided with a fader for local control by the operator and with DMX input allowing the synchronization with other spots, via a lighting console.
The use of the "Fast Fit" socket allows lamp replacement without opening the spot.
The light output is close to a 2000W spot and the reduced weight and size make this Vedette particularly suitable for touring, theatres and schools, while the colour temperature stability makes it suitable for tv studios.
- Compact Followspot (8°-15°) for 80V 1200W "Fast Fit" halogen lamps
- Built-in 5-colour manual colour changer
- Independent lens zoom system 8°-15°
- Ellipsoidal reflector in 99.99% polished and treated aluminium: 150mm diameter
- 18-leaf iris diaphragm
- Lamp-holder type PGJ 50
- Peak/Even beam setting and fine adjustment of lamp-to-mirror position for 1200W lamps
- Extruded aluminium and steel housing
- External black anti-scratch Epoxy Resin paint
- Labyrinth ventilation to avoid light spillage
- High thermal insulating knobs and handles
- Easy access to the interior of the lantern means easy cleaning of all optical parts
- NEW PHILIPS 80V 1200W "FAST FIT" HALOGEN LAMP FOR QUICK AND EASY LAMP REPLACEMENTS
- Standard 230V, 50/60Hz power supply
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.