ETC Source Four CE LED Tungsten With Shutter Barrel, Black
When developing the Source Four LED™ line of luminaires, ETC focused on making sure the light quality could stand up to the standards of the Source Four® brand. Source Four LEDs look and act like a traditional Source Four fixture, with smooth fades, clean edges, beam smoothness, and sharp shutter cuts. They also add in the superior colour-mixing power of the Selador® x7 Color System™, resulting in a theatre-worthy lighting tool.
The super-efficient Source Four LED Tungsten™ luminaire creates stunning warm-spectrum white light with a 3000K colour temperature. The high-light-volume, low-energy fixtures replicate the light of conventional tungsten sources while requiring less power to run. Source Four LED Tungsten fixtures can be a stand-in for or used alongside tungsten units for large quantities of rich, warm white light.
Source Four LED luminaires are the same size as a traditional Source Four, so you can use them on a regular light rig without worrying about taking up too much space. Even at their compact size, they are incredibly efficient, with a better lumens-per-watt ratio than other, larger LED spots. And with a 50,000-hour light source, you won't spend time swapping out bulbs.
Intelligence comes standard. Drawing on ETC's industry-leading experience with control systems, Source Four LEDs are outfitted with a user interface with convenient settings and modes to simplify work and customise fixture performance.
Source Four LED luminaires use the same shutter barrel, accessories and lenses as traditional Source Four fixtures. Adding an ETC Source Four EDLT (Enhanced Definition Lens Tube) to a Source Four LED makes the beam even crisper for the best possible performance. All of the same EDLT lens options are available for the Source Four LED, along with a specific LED-only 50° EDLT lens tube.
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- 50,000-hour LED life
- 3000K array for tungsten emulation
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel gobos and soft focus diffuser media
- Accessory slot for motorised gobo devices, drop-in iris or A-size gobos
- Power and DMX in/through connections for easy setup
- Up to nine fixtures can be linked via power in/through Powercon connectors
- DMX512 in/through via five-pin XLR connectors
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal colour shift during dimming
- CE compliant and IP20 rated for dry location use
- Available in black (standard), white or silver grey (optional) or custom fixture-body colours
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.