ETC Source Four CE LED Studio HD With Shutter Barrel, Black
The camera loves you when you're lit by Studio HD.
The more spectrally-complete the white light -- the more finely tuned to the on screen talent, for the highest-quality colour rendition in video, broadcast, and film production. The Studio HD combines impressive light output with the most flexible, variable white light, for more accurate colour performance on camera. The Studio HD's unique recipe of LED colour blending pleases the most discerning professional.
Use the Source Four LED Studio HD for key, bounce, smooth, or textured lighting.
ETC's new Source Four LED Studio HD spotlight was designed to perform in a high-definition production world where people (with varying flesh tones) need to look their best.
Studio HD's flicker-free mode prevents the undesirable side effects that commonly arise when using LEDs with high-speed and rolling-shutter cameras.
No external controller required! With its stand-alone functions, the Studio HD is a brilliant add to your portable lighting kit.
- Utilizes ETC's x7 Color System™ to create the industry's best white light
- Sharp, clean beam for Source Four-quality optics Tuneable between 2700K and 6500K
- Settings and presets can be copied to multiple fixtures
- Adjustable PWM output (920-1500Hz and High 25K) for flicker-free, high-speed camera performance
- Available in fixed or variable-focus zoom models
- Soft-focus diffuser permanent-installation kit available
- Designed to blend beautifully alongside incandescent and other sources
- Accepts all conventional Source Four® accessories
- Can control other Source Four LED™ and ETC Desire™ fixtures in master/slave configuration
- Studio stand-alone (on-board controls - no controller required)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.