Chauvet Obey 70 DMX Lighting Controller
Bigger shows call for more accessibility and ease of programming. The Obey™ 70 bridges the gap between smaller rack mount controllers and massive control desks. 14 reversible faders and an assignable joystick allow for easy programming of up to 12, 32 channel fixtures. The Obey™ 70 can store up to 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes on 384 total channels of control. Also at your fingertips are fog and strobe control as well as MIDI compatibility.
- Universal DMX-512 controller
- Controls up to 12 intelligent lights of up to 32 channels each
- 30 banks of 8 scenes, 240 scenes max
- 384 DMX channels of control
- 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes
- Program fade and speed time into each step
- Reversible sliders
- Re-assignable channels
- Sequential linking of chases
- Assignable pressure-sensitive joystick
- Fog & strobe control buttons
- Grab any fixture on the fly
- Beat activation, tap-sync and auto run
- DMX polarity selector
- 4-space (4U) rack mount
- MIDI compatible
- Power: 12VDC 500mA (external power supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Weight: 7.3lbs (3.3kg)
- Size: 19in x 7in x 2.8in / 483mm x 178mm x 71mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.