Jands Event Plus 48/252 252 Channel 96 Fader Lighting Console - DISCONTINUED
The Event range of lighting control consoles with the new V3 operating software combine all the advantages of computer based control with a wealth of innovative features, while maintaining the operational ease and efficiency of individual channel and master faders.
The ability to "Build" memories is available on Event consoles, making the operation of conventional or moving lights smooth and intuitive. The Event Plus also features an enhanced control interface including function keys for automating repetitive tasks.
The Event assign masters offer all the benefits of traditional scene masters along with the ability to control chases and even theatre style timed crossfade stacks. Memories and chases are grouped sequentially on pages, but for operators who prefer a more free-form approach, the Event offers user defined files, which can be made up of any combination of memories, chases and stacks. When operation is "on-the-fly", the Event provides unprecedented control with the ability to instantly assign, crossfade and modify any item.
Event consoles include three proportional softpatch tables to 512 dimmers and can be fitted with a range of optional accessories including analogue outputs, memory storage card, VDU drive, floppy disk drive and desklights.
- DMX output to 512 dimmers / moving lights / colour scrollers
- Wide mode doubles the number of channel faders to 96 / 120 channels
- Assign masters can act as scene masters as well as control chases and theatre-style timed crossfade stacks
- Ability to instantly assign, crossfade and modify any item
- User-definable files combining memories / chasers / stacks
- Can be fitted with a range of optional accessories including analogue outputs, memory storage card, VDU output, floppy disk drive and desk lights
- Superwide facility up to 252 channels
- Timed crossfades in 0.1 second increments
- Three softpatch tables to 512 dimmers / moving lights / colour scrollers
- Pages can contain memories and chases
- Chase options including dipless steps
- Cue linking for show automation
- MIDI control of playback
- Fast programming of memories
- Multiple playback facilities
- Solo safety
- Function keys to automate tasks
- Channel preheat
- Password protection
- Four / five option ports (back panel)
- Console linking to Jands Stage / ESP II / Event / Event Plus
- CE approved: EN50081-1, EN50082-1, EN60950
|Control Channels||48 (normal), 96 (wide), 252 (superwide)|
|Power Supply||Universal 100~240VAC ± 10%, 47~63Hz|
|Connector||IEC 3-pin with integral fuse, switch and mains filter|
|MIDI In||5-pin DIN socket|
|DMX Out||USITT DMX-512/1990 protocol (RS-485 standard)/AXR 5-pin socket|
|Analogue Out||0~+10V DC/Socapex 337 socket (option)|
|Desk Lamp Out||2 x 12V current limited, AXR 3-pin female (10W max consumption)|
|Dimensions (w d h)||1,220mm x 530mm x 110mm|
|Weight (Net / Shipping)||20.5 / 31.5kg|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.