Chroma-Q Magic Box 8 Way DMX Buffer
The Magic Box 8 Way DMX Buffer box is a fault tolerant, self healing DMX buffer designed to fully isolate all outputs from each other. Supplied with 8 x 5 pin connectors, each output is separately generated and boosted from the original DMX signal. The unit also features a termination switch. The unique Magic Box interlocking enclosure facilitates rack mounting when used in pairs and truss mounting via captive nut insert.
- Fault tolerant, self healing, DMX buffer
- Supplied with 8 x 5 pin XLR connectors
- Each output is separately generated
- Through connector and termination switch
- Unique Magic Box interlocking enclosure
- Designed for customised front house racks
|Width||220mm / 8.6"|
|Height||88mm / 3.5"|
|Depth||280mm / 11"|
|Weight||2.7kg / 6lbs|
|Power||100-240V, 50/60Hz, 15W, IEC chassis male|
|DMX connector||XLR5 in, out and through|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.