Jands DD8-II DMX Splitter
The Jands DD8-II is an opto isolated DMX-512 splitter designed to provide distribution of one DMX input to eight opto isolated DMX outputs. It includes a DMX "Thru" socket for connection to essential equipment that must maintain DMX signal should the power to the DD8 be lost, and a "Terminate" switch to provide DMX termination facilities for the DMX input.
- Uses industry standard ANSI E1.11 DMX512-A
- Eight (8) opto isolated DMX outputs
- DMX "Thru" connector
- Termination switch
- High quality DMX connectors
- Red LED power indication
- Green LED DMX signal input indication
- Protection of DMX control from faults on DMX inputs and outputs (Active / Neutral across DMX +/-)
- IEC mains input with integral fuse
- Universal 100-240VAC operation
- 500V AC isolation
|DMX 512 Outputs||8|
|AXR Inputs/Outputs||5 pin|
|Isolation between output and chassis||500VAC|
|Power Indicator||Red LED|
|DMX Indicator||Green LED|
|Dimensions(mm)||482(W) 120(D) 44(H)|
|Net / Shipping Weight||3kg / 5kg|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.