ArchWork ARCTAB Touch-sensitive DMX interf.+ softw., 2x512ch Out, 5 zones, mini-USB, Stand-Alone
ARCTAB is a touch-sensitive DMX interface with stand-alone operation conceived for easy control of lighting systems based on LED source or equipped with RGB colour mixing system.
The touch surface can be fully programmed through PC with scenes editor, zone addressing, timer/calendar/clock adjustment for stand-alone operation.
- Ideal for management and control of LED and RGB lighting equipment
- Up to 1024 DMX channels (2 universes)
- Touch-sensitive and user friendly interface for control of scenes, running speed, colours and dimmer
- Up to 200 scenes controllable from touch panel
- Unlimited memory via SD card
- Built-in microphone for sound activation
- Integrated clock/calendar to schedule events in stand-alone mode
- Additional connections: 8 ports, RS232, Ethernet (optional)
- Thin design for wall-mount installation
- PC/MAC software for creation of scenes and storage into device memory (mini-USB incl.)
- 9V power supply (AC/DC adapter incl.)
- Connections: terminal board for Power (2-pin) and DMX (3-pin)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 128x168x10 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.