Chroma-Q Magic Box 8>4 DMX A/B Switch
The Magic Box DMX 8>4 A/B Switch uses a manual switch to change the DMX source between two 2048 channel lighting consoles e.g. master and back-up. The cost effective unit is unpowered and doesn't incorporate any electronics or software, so is unlikely to let you down when it counts most! The unique Magic Box interlocking enclosure facilitates rack mounting when used in pairs and truss mounting via captive nut insert.
- Changes the DMX source between two lighting consoles
- Controlled by simple but effective manually operated switch
- Reliable - the unit uses no power, electronics or software
- Unique Magic Box interlocking enclosure
- Designed for customised front house racks
|Width||220mm / 8.6"|
|Height||88mm / 3.5"|
|Depth||280mm / 11"|
|Weight||2.7kg / 6lbs|
|DMX connector in||8 x XLR5|
|DMX connector out||4 x XLR5|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.