Chroma-Q 4Play 4 Way DMX Buffer
The 4Play is a fault tolerant, self healing 4 way DMX buffer designed to fully isolate all outputs from each other. Supplied with 4 x 5 pin connectors, each output is separately generated and boosted from the original DMX signal. The 4Play is suitable for truss mounting with a normal hook clamp and will work with mains voltages world-wide. It also features a chassis mounted IEC male to assist international cabling.
- 4 way DMX buffer
- Fault tolerant, self healing
- Each output fully isolated
- 4 x 5 pin XLR connector outputs
- 1 x 5 pin XLR connector input and through
- Each output is separately generated and boosted from the original DMX signal
- Data and power indicators
- Suitable for truss mounting with a normal hook clamp
|Width||148mm / 5.9"|
|Height||158mm / 6.3"|
|Depth||40mm / 1.6"|
|Power connector||0.6kg / 1.3lbs|
|Weight||100-240V 50/60Hz, 15W, IEC chassis male|
|DMX connector in/out||XLR5|
|DMX connector out||XLR5|
|DMX connector thru||XLR5|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.