Chauvet Stage Designer 50
The Stage Designer™ 50 takes the size of a 24-channel dimming console and the functionality of a 48- channel console and combines the two into one powerful dimming unit. The Stage Designer™ 50 has up to 8 pages with 12 scenes each and 96,000 programmable steps. The console allows the user to re-assign channels as needed and allows for MIDI input.
- 48-channel DMX-512 dimming console
- 8 pages with 12 scenes each yields 48 total playback faders (simultaneous playback)
- 96,000 programmable steps
- 2 programmable aux buttons
- Adjustable chase and fade times
- Re-assignable channels
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connections
- Built-in cross fader, dark and kill buttons
- MIDI in, out and thru (with file dump)
- Direct audio input
- Sequential linking or simultaneous playback of chases
- Override chases on the fly
- Beat-activation, tap sync, auto run, midi in/out
- 6-space (6U) rack mount
- Polarity selector
- Power: 12VDC 500mA (external power supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Weight: 9.9lbs (4.5kg)
- Size: 19in x 10.5in x 3.5in / 483mm x 267mm x 89mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.