Tourmate Splitline 1 Phase 16A 230v 3 Way Power Adaptor
The Tourmate Splitline power adapter is designed to offer a durable, convenient and cost effective alternative to 16A cable splitters commonly used in productions.
Manufactured from black PVC the discreet Tourmate Splitline adapter is available in two models; the 230V version is a straight forward 1-in x 3-out 230V mains adapter, however the 110V version has one pair of the output sockets wired in series to 110V sockets whilst retaining a single 230V through connector.
The Tourmate Splitline features a unique moulded design which sits snugly onto a lighting bar or truss cord and incorporates a robust cable-tie slot for durable fixing.
- Thumb lift lids
- Brass contact tube (female) with spring collar
- Plug pins and socket contacts are manufactured from solid brass
- External screws are non-corrodible
- All materials are tested and approved to exceed the GLOW-WIRE requirements for current carrying and non current carrying components
- All materials are resistant to chemical reaction including hydro-chemicals, mineral oils, alcohol's, acids, petrol, saline's etc
- Suitable for use in extremes of temperature (-25°C through +40°C)
- Moulding materials are PVC, Cadmium and Halogen free
- IP44 splash proof
- Dimensions: 160mm w × 195mm d × 65mm h
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.