Avolites Art 2000 T4 48x16A Dimmer Rack System 1
Providing a complete solution to Dimming and Moving Light Power distribution. No need to have separate mains distribution making set up times faster and lowering the number of individual components needed to put a show together.
The ART 2000 controls up to 48 individual channels using four plug in modules of 12 channels each.
- a 16amp 12 channel continuously rated dimming module with 250uS rise time- a 16amp 12 channel switch module for powering moving lights or other equipment.
20 Multicore output connectors ensure that cabling will be as simple and reliable as possible. Each channel of each Multicore output connector can be patched to any channel using the top hotpatch. The Hot Patch incorporates a lamp test indicator making faults easy to find when the same circuit powers more than one fixture.
The 'Load Check' indicators for each dimmable channel give a sure indication that a load is present and the test faders on each dimmer channel ensure that you can easily check that it is the correct load without having the use of a console.
The design incorporates full monitoring and status feedback via the backlit LCD display. Static state environments are catered for using the front panel control faders. Further 12 memories can be recorded for later replaying either as a simple show in the event a console is not available.
Other features include full DMX patch and merge (2 DMX lines), dimmer curve selection per channel, power OK indicators. optional volt and amp metering and optional RCD protection.
The ART2000 is supplied fully flightcased and ready for use.
- 48 channels at 16 amps per channel
- Channels can be specified as dimmable or hotpower
- Excellent noise suppression with 250uS chokes
- 100% duty cycle
- Double pole circuit breakers available, both live and neutral protected
- Three Phase and Single Phase operation
- Individual faders for each channel for use as channel test, scene setting or for controlling the on-board memories
- Two isolated DMX inputs with DMX merge
- Full softpatch in module - any dimmer channel to any DMX channel on both lines
- Large back-lit LCD display showing patching, dimmer levels and status
- No sub menus - 15 buttons each with dedicated function
- Internal memories for stand-alone operation, each with master fader
- Link facility to allow module faders to become memory masters for the entire rack or system
- 16 dimming response curves
- Output voltage limit from 1% to 100%
- Mains frequency tracking
- Input power on Camloc or Powerloc connectors, other possibilities to special order
- Voltage metering
- Optional loop out power connectors
- Optional Current metering
- Optional RCB protection on all channels
- Choice of multipin output connectors.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.