Anytronics Series 163 D1212 (12 x 12A) 3U Hardwired Dimmer/Switchpack
The D1212 rack mounting dimming pack is 3U high and provides 12 dimming channels each of which is rated at 12A and fully protected by a C13 output circuit breaker with neutral disconnection when required. These packs can be powered from single, double or three phase supplies via the substantial internal connection block. Output circuit connectors are mounted on the rear panel of the equipment and would typically be 2 or 4 Socapex sockets, 2 or 4 Harting connectors, or either 12 or 24 IEC sockets. Typical applications include use in touring racks, and for permanent installations in theatres, studios and schools. An alternative hardwired version for permanent installation provides rear access to the internal screw terminal output connections.
On board level controls (with a Master level control), analogue 0-10V inputs and a choice of none, one or two DMX inputs provide a full range of input options. The input levels on each control source can be seen independently on the comprehensive bargraph menu system which also allows easy setting of preheat, manual level, maximum level, dimming or switching and slew rate on a channel by channel basis, or when required, for all channels at once. The DMX addresses for the two DMX inputs can be set independently using this menu system together with a choice of action after DMX disconnection. Three alternative cooling control regimes for the two thermostatically controlled fans may also be set using this menu system.
- Rated for continuous use at up to 35°C.
- Robust 40A rated semiconductors.
- 6kA rated ABB circuit breakers on all channels.
- Optional neutral switching breakers on all models.
- Rugged steel enclosure.
- Mark resistant stainless steel front panel.
- 40mm clamping cable gland for input supply.
- Externally accessible electronics protection fuse.
- Comprehensive LCD display.
- Data LED indication.
- Phase indicators.
- XLR & RJ45 DMX connectors.
- Optional second DMX input XLR.
- All DMX inputs protected to DMX512A.
- Optional factory fitted analogue input per channel.
- Analogue inputs 0-10V on ring locking DIN connector (0-5V special order).
- 12 channels of dimming or zero voltage switching.
- Choice of dimming or switching channel by channel.
- Substantial chokes with current risetime of 170µs.
- Suitable for for resistive and inductive loads above 100W.
- 200 to 250 Vrms 1/2/3 phase star connection.
- Reference +10 V 10mA supply on DIN sockets.
- Auto sensing for mains frequency 46-64Hz.
- Additive preheat control.
- Optional front panel manual level controls.
- Seven buttons for menu control with edit LED.
- External +24V supply on DIN sockets for external analogue desks etc.
- External +5V 50mA supplyon RJ45 for ancillary desks etc.
Comprehensive and easy to use LCD display and menu system for
- Dimming and switching selection per channel
- Preheat level setting per channel
- Maximum level setting per channel
- Menu fader control (if no manual front panel level control)
- DMX address setting
- Input level display and diagnosis bargraph
- Output level display and bargraph
Advance menu level features
- Selection of forced ventilation control modes
- Adjustable soft start/filter time constant
- Maximum level set for switching channels
- Topset or scaling maximum limit on dimming channels
- Hold scene or fade on DMX failure
- Save/recall Hirer's default settings
- Recall default factory settings
|Supply||Operating Voltage range 200 - 250V AC, 46 -64 Hz
1/2/3 phase + neutral (star connection) with earth
Phase indicators on front panel
|Output||12A per channel rating on D1212 & S1212|
1 or 2 DMX inputs protected to DMX512A on XLR and RJ45
1 or 2 analogue inputs per channel on locking 8 pin DIN connectors, 0-10V standard (0-5V to order)
|Physical||Rugged welded steel chassis with stainless steel front panel
Recommended ambient temperature range 0-35°
|Dimensions||Front panel: 19" x 3U (483 x 133mm)
Distance behind front panel exclding plugs/glands: 325mm
Carton: W 530 x D 440 x H 310mm
|Weight||Net kg: 17.1
Gross kg: 19.3
|Compliance||Complies with relevant parts of CE regulations :
EMC : EN61000-6-1 for immunity, EN61000-6-3 for emissions
LVD : EN60439 / EN60950 for safety.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.