Mole Richardson 2kW Super Softlite
Clearance Sale Item Available
Provides soft, diffused virtually shadowless light with smooth field. Used for soft fill in Commercial Photography of products where shadows must be at a minimum. Also used in Motion Picture and Television Studios where shadows must be "washed out". Designed so that all the light comes indirect and unobstructed from diffuse surfaces through a relatively large aperture. Uses Two 1,000 watt 3200°K quartz globe. Equipped with safety screen.
- Head: Type 2561, 2,000 watts.
- Rating: 120/240 volts, A.C. or D.C., 16.7 amps max.-2,000 watts max.
- Sockets: Compressible single contact. (Two per globe).
- Cable: Attached 25 feet, Type SO, 3 conductor #12 AWG. (Specify type of plug when ordering.)
- Switches: Two toggle switches mounted on lamp (one per globe).
- Construction: Sheet steel.
- Yoke: Tubular steel with removable 11⁄8" steel yoke pin.
- Reflecting Surfaces: Globe trough: Molebrite® specular aluminum. Reflecting hood: Special diffusing coating.
- Finish: Maroon Powder Coat Enamel.
- Size: 24" x 24" aperture.
- Head Weight: 36 lbs. (w/cable).
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.