Spotlight CYCLORAMA LED 300W RGBW
The fixture, with a power of 300 watts RGBW LED and a sophisticated specifically designed optical system, allows to illuminate in an absolutely even way an area of approximately 6 meters wide and 7 meters in height, positioned at a distance from the backdrop of only 1.5 meters.
With the extremely wide horizontal beam and the possibility to generate with LEDs an almost infinite range of colours, you get a significant savings both in the number of luminaires needed and in the power used.
Thanks to the great extension in height of the light beam and the use of the fixture from below and from above, you can easily illuminate also the highest backdrops as in large opera houses.
The possibility of connecting many pieces as master and slave make easier the DMX set up of a full cyclorama.
No more dark filter fading during the shows, because the colours are generated directly by the light source
Internal memory for playback of automatic soft sequences and chasers.
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Power: 300W at 100-240V
- DMX control with RDM function
- 8 or 16 bit control of RGBW for extra soft dimming and colour mixing
- Selection up to 16 millions of colour
- Selectable “CCT White control” from 3000 to 6500 K
- “Cyan, Magenta, Yellow” possible set up , compatible with subtractive colour systems
- “Hue and saturation” possible set up for direct control of the most sophisticated “nouances”
- Slave and master” possible set up for quick control of large intallations
- Powercon® connectors in and out for faster installation
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.