LumenRadio CRMX Outdoor Flex - IP67 RDM/Ethernet Flex Product
CRMX Outdoor™ Flex is the ultimate wireless DMX and RDM product for any installation. User configurable as either transmitter, repeater or receiver for one (1) DMX/RDM universe in full refresh rate with up to 512 channels.
CRMX Outdoor Flex also supports DALI and DSI, making it the first wireless DALI/DSI device made for reliability and robustness. The built-in DMX to DALI/DSI converter is easily configured over RDM.
CRMX Outdoor is an adaptation of the CRMX Nova™ product line for outdoor use and is compatible with other CRMX DMX/RDM products. CRMX Outdoor is the first RDM enabled wireless light control product both waterproof and vandal proof making it suitable for any outdoor installation.
CRMX Outdoor is the worlds first wireless DMX and RDM receiver for outdoor use that is designed to withstand many years of weather forces thanks to its unique combination of an IP67 rated housing and the vandal proof mounting cover.
To fit in to old wireless systems with legacy equipment CRMX Outdoor Flex is compatible with W-DMXTM transmitters when configured in receiver mode. However when using it in this way you won't get the benefits of the advanced CRMX technology.
CRMX Outdoor Flex have three modes of operation:
- Transmitter mode. Ethernet enabled DMX/RDM transmitter with support for Streaming ACN, ArtNet, ETCNet 2 & 3, Pathport, etc.
- Repeater mode. The CRMX Outdoor Flex will repeat the wireless DMX and RDM signal making it possible to extend the link range, and enabling more complex network structures.
- Receiver mode.
- Use the CRMX Outdoor Flex together with any other CRMX wireless RDM and wireless DMX products.
CRMX Outdoor utilized the international license free ISM band (2.4GHz).
- USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- RDM ANSI E1.20
- DALI (64 short addresses, 16 groups or broadcast)
- Streaming ACN (Draft and Final)
- ArtNet I, II & 3
- Strand ShowNet
- ETCNet 2 & 3
- High voltage input: 85-264VAC / 47-70Hz / 3W
- Overvoltage and ESD protected power input
- PoE. Power over Ethernet
- Enclosure: IP67 vandal proof housing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 201 x 244 x 78 mm (7.9" x 9.6" x 3.1")
- Weight: 1.6kg, 3.5lbs
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Output power levels: 300mW (25dBm) (only allowed in North America), 100mW (20dBm), 50mW (17dBm), 10mW (10dBm)
- Tested link range: 500m in urban area using 100mW output power mode
- DMX: Pluggable terminal strip, Phoenix® MSTB 2,5
- Antenna: N female
- AC: 13AWG Pluggable terminal strip
- Ethernet: standard RJ45
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.