Mole-Richardson 2kW Super Softlite
|Web Price (ex VAT)||£400.00|
|Web Price (inc VAT)||£480.00|
Call us now if you are interested in buying this item:
Peter Nesbitt (Leeds) Tel: 0113 2557666
Peter Searles (High Wycombe) Tel: 01494 446000
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides soft, diffused virtually shadowless light with smooth field. Used for soft fill in Commercial Photography of products where shadows must be at a minimum. Also used in Motion Picture and Television Studios where shadows must be "washed out". Designed so that all the light comes indirect and unobstructed from diffuse surfaces through a relatively large aperture. Uses Two 1,000 watt 3200°K quartz globe. Equipped with safety screen.
- Head: Type 2561, 2,000 watts.
- Rating: 120/240 volts, A.C. or D.C., 16.7 amps max.-2,000 watts max.
- Sockets: Compressible single contact. (Two per globe).
- Cable: Attached 25 feet, Type SO, 3 conductor #12 AWG. (Specify type of plug when ordering.)
- Switches: Two toggle switches mounted on lamp (one per globe).
- Construction: Sheet steel.
- Yoke: Tubular steel with removable 11⁄8" steel yoke pin.
- Reflecting Surfaces: Globe trough: Molebrite® specular aluminum. Reflecting hood: Special diffusing coating.
- Finish: Maroon Powder Coat Enamel.
- Size: 24" x 24" aperture.
- Head Weight: 36 lbs. (w/cable).
Why Buy From Us?
- Huge Savings
- Stocked in our own Warehouse
- Over 25 Years Experience
- In House Product Specialists on Hand
- Immediate Despatch of Products in Stock
- Fast Delivery
How To Purchase
Many of the items are available purchase online, for the others please call us or send an email to register your interest, containing the item listing and your phone no - and we will call you:
Leeds: 0113 255 7666
Wycombe: 01494 838390