A.C. Entertainment Technologies Careers
A.C. Entertainment Technologies is one of Europe's leading distributors of professional lighting equipment to the entertainment industry. We offer an unparalleled range of lighting equipment for Touring, Theatre, Concert, Architectural, Film & TV applications. Through our offices in High Wycombe and Leeds we sell lighting equipment in over 80 countries world-wide.
Senior Graphic Designer & Co-Ordinator
Based at our Head Office in High Wycombe and reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in graphic design and digital media and it is essential that you have a minimum of 2 year's graphic design experience in a similar role.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Design and production of e-shots, web banner adverts, email footers, print adverts, sales brochures, printed flyers and any other promotional or in-house literature as required
- Ensure the AC-ET brand guidelines and those of our sister companies are adhered to
- To work with external agencies and specifically:
- To provide agencies with all necessary brand, style and design guidelines, previous design files and imagery they require
- To work constructively to assist the agency to understand and interpret what is provided
- To review designs provided by agencies and ensure that they are of sufficient technical quality
- To manage the electronic storage and archiving of marketing collateral
Skills and Experience:
- 2 Years Experience
- Work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Manage, co-ordinate and prioritise workflow
- Attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of the Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Good understanding of artwork techniques for all types of media
This is an exciting role within an expanding company. If you are a confident, creative graphic designer with a 'can do' attitude who can hit the ground running, then this position offers a fantastic opportunity for you.
Entertainment Rigging Administrator
We are looking for a departmental administrator with the drive and determination to progress into sales. The position is available in our busy sales office based in Leeds, supporting our Rigging sales team.
Duties will include
- raising sales orders, purchase orders, pro-forma invoices,
- answering the telephone and
- dealing with customer’s queries,
- as well as general administration.
You are highly organised and have previous office experience. You have excellent communication skills as well as being aware of providing a time critical service; a good general level of literacy, numeracy and computer skills are essential for this role. Preferably, you have knowledge of entertainment rigging terminology and equipment
You are also able to problem solve under pressure whilst showing Willingness to learn and develop whilst on the job
You have a good understanding of spreadsheets and word processing programmes
You are team player with excellent motivation, confidence and a high standard of customer service/focus is also required and a confident telephone manner is essential.
This is a chance to join a small but very friendly team with a good sense of humour. There are good career prospects within the company for the right candidate.
Audio / Video Administrator
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to work with our Audio and Video teams. The admin / sales support role is based in our Leeds office and will involve learning how the departments function from the ground up. You will perform an administrative role supporting the sales teams as required. Responsibilities will include processing sales and purchase orders, liaising with suppliers over equipment deliveries, raising paperwork for despatch or collection of goods, answering the telephone, processing payments, dealing with customers’ queries, and general administration duties.
There will also be opportunities to get ‘hands on’ with products, helping out at UK trade shows and on demonstrations.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and have some familiarity with A/V products and applications. You will be a quick learner and have good written communication and numeracy skills, and will be computer literate.
This is a great opportunity to join a very friendly team of audio and video professionals. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, and there are great career prospects of growth within the company for the right person.
We have an exciting new job opportunity available for an Service Technician that has a good electro mechanical / electrical background with experience maintaining, diagnosing and repairing faults on a range of equipment and commercial lighting, at our Head Office in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Working as the Service Technician you will report directly to the Technical Services Manager and will repair moving lights, control lighting systems, smoke machines, dimmers and a range of other commercial lighting equipment.
Ideal candidates will have experience working with, servicing, fault finding and repairing commercial electronic and electro mechanical equipment to component level, whilst using available diagnostic technology. Candidates should also have the ability to complete the work within allotted time frames whilst keeping to dealer, brand and Company standards.
As the Service Technician, you should possess a ‘can do’ approach to your work and have an electronic background or qualification within this field. Any previous experience working within the entertainment lighting industry would be highly advantageous and a great bonus, although not essential. However, ideal candidates MUST have experience working with and repairing electronic and electro mechanical equipment to component level.
Successful candidates should also have strong MS Office knowledge, great problem solving and team working skills, in addition to having the ability to prioritise a demanding workload and work as part of a small but friendly team.
Due to the nature of the work there may be the possibility of some infrequent off site work within the UK, which may also involve assisting at trade shows.
A full and clean UK driving license would also be very beneficial.
All necessary in-house training will be given.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
• Previous experience working within a similar environment
• Being systematic and accurate with good planning and organisational skills
• Product knowledge in moving lights, control lighting systems, smoke machines, dimmers and a range of other commercial lighting equipment would be highly desirable
• Electrical / Mechanical knowledge
• Computer literate
• Streamline knowledge
• Excellent team player with the ability to work alone
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Understanding numeric data
Sales Executive - Film, TV & Broadcast
Do you have specialist knowledge or sales experience of lighting, rigging, audio or video within the Film, TV & Broadcast industry?
Then our new opening may be your next opportunity …
We are currently looking for a self driven sales enthusiast to join our high performing team based at our head office in High Wycombe. The role may at times involve visiting new and existing customers and suppliers in the UK and, occasionally, Europe. Exhibitions and Trade shows attendance will also play a large part of these roles.
The role of the Film,TV & Broadcast Sales Executive is to cater to the requirements of the industry professionals including advising on equipment choice and ensuring timely satisfaction of film and TV equipment requirements.
- Interpreting customer’s requirements and liaising with suppliers and manufacturers to realise delivery deadlines.
- Raising quotations and keeping in touch with customers by telephone and email.
- Communicating with internal departments to check stock, schedule repairs or attain delivery times (i.e. Technical Services and Despatch).
- Working alongside our experienced and friendly team of sales and technical professionals to offer world class products backed up by world class service.
- Building a client base and developing the business
Who are you ?
- You have worked in a similar role in the industry, preferably within a lighting, rigging, audio or video role and have an in-depth knowledge of the Film & TV industry.
- You are pro-active in seeking out new business opportunities and further developing our business with existing customers
- You are able to manage your own time and prioritise your own clients and deal with incoming enquiries and balance the priorities between these.
- You are organised, enthusiastic, ambitious and self motivated;
- You have good time management and time-keeping skills and have the ability to work on multiple jobs/projects at any one time.
- You will meet and exceed agreed departmental targets and thrive in a professional sales environment
- You have good written and oral communication skills as well as a high level of computer literacy
This is a chance to join our friendly and rewarding company who value their employees. The position offers a competitive salary and fantastic prospects for career growth.
Driver and General Warehouse Assistant
We are currently looking for an experienced Driver/General Warehouse Person for our High Wycombe warehouse.
The successful candidate must have a driving license to include driving a 7.5T vehicle, be CPC qualified and hold a Tachograph Card. You should also be somewhat acquainted with the London area.
The role is varied and will involve collecting and delivering goods as required and helping out in the warehouse as required, so the ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of working in warehouse environment or stores.
Computer literacy is an advantage, with numerical and literacy ability essential.
- Driving License 7.5 tonne vehicle
- CPC (Driver Certificate of Professional Competence)
- Tachograph Card
International Sales Executive
Do you have lighting based sales experience within the entertainment industry?
We are currently looking for an International Sales Executive to be based at our High Wycombe office. The primary role of the International Sales Executive is servicing the equipment requirements of professional customers including advising on equipment choice and ensuring that customers requirements are met timely and efficiently.
- Quoting customers,
- Recommending product,
- Ordering goods and
- Looking for new international business.
- Liaising with suppliers and relaying the information to customers are also daily duties.
- You may also be required to attend Trade Shows with some international travel.
- You will be working alongside our experienced and friendly team of sales professionals.
In-depth knowledge or sales experience of lighting is required (rigging, audio or video is useful but not essential).
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to work on their own initiative, be able to meet and exceed agreed monthly targets and thrive in a professional sales environment. A foreign language would be an advantage.
This is a chance to join a friendly and rewarding company that values its employees. The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and there are fantastic prospects for career growth within the company.
How to Apply
In all cases apply to:
Human Resources Department
A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
Bucks HP12 4HQ
We have a policy where we do not accept applications from agencies.
AC Entertainment Technologies Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer, who use a fair selection criteria to screen and take candidates through the recruitment and selection process. The company follows the recommendations and legislation from the Equality Act 2010.