Yamaha TX6N 2x 3000w @ 4 Ohm Network Power Amplifier
High power touring amplifiers with internal DSP and advanced networking capabilities.
- High power for tour applications: TX6n = 3000W (4 ohms/per channel)
- MY card slot makes it easy to match the amplifier's I/O configuration to the system -- analog or digital.
- Original Yamaha EEEngine amp drive technology achieves efficiency that matches class D amplifiers.
A Brilliant Fusion of Leading Yamaha Power, DSP and Network Technologies.
For more than 30 years Yamaha has been delivering top-quality for professional audio applications. The recent Tn series amplifiers achieved new heights in power, efficiency, sonic quality and low-impedance drive capability. And now the TXn series amplifiers bring together several industry-leading Yamaha technologies for the ultimate in power, processing, and networking performance.
Three new high-power amplifiers not only deliver extraordinary efficiency and stunning sound quality reliably into 2-ohm loads, but also offer sophisticated onboard DSP with a front-panel user interface that minimizes or eliminates the need for external equalizers, delays, and speaker processors. All models feature both analog and direct digital inputs, with automatic failsafe redundancy switching between digital and analog input. The input configuration can be changed as required using optional plug-in Yamaha mini-YGDAI interface cards. With the appropriate I/O cards these advanced amplifiers are fully compatible with CobraNet or EtherSound audio networks as well as a variety of digital audio formats. The built-in Ethernet port can be connected to a computer running Yamaha's amplifier control software for comprehensive remote control and monitoring of individual amplifiers or groups.
- Not just an amplifier and a speaker processor put into one
- Onboard DSP
- Flexible Input Configuration
Not just an amplifier and a speaker processor put into one
The DSP enabled TXn series provides many more benefits than simply saving precious rack space or eliminating cabling.
- Rental companies can simplify warehouse inventory - The TXn series amplifier are multi-functional amplifiers that can be used to drive various speaker systems.
- Truly versatile: Not only is the TXn flexible in its I/O formats, but voltage gain/ sensitivity can be adjusted in 0.1dB steps. The TXn can be configured to use with any kind of system.
- TXn can accept multiple digital formats. Staying digital longer with the TXn allows for better S/N structure. Cabling is also lighter with digital.
- Precise control and monitoring of your amplifiers: Detailed control and monitoring parameters unimaginable with conventional amplifiers are now available from a remote location.
- Failsafe security: Combination of analog inputs and card slot inputs provides failsafe signal redundancy. The ultra low latency AES/EBU card's "THRU" output is designed to send signal even in case of power failure on the amplifier.
Digital signal processing is an area in which Yamaha quality is legend. All three TXn models incorporate a sophisticated 24-bit ADDA 96-kHz DSP engine that affords an extraordinary range of control and processing capabilities. In addition to basic amplifier control and status monitoring, there is enough DSP power built in to provide extensive speaker processing capabilities that will make external processors unnecessary in most applications. The TXn provides separate input and output processing. The onboard DSP parameters and functions can be accessed directly through the LCD and button interface provided on the front panel of the amplifier, or via Yamaha's NetworkAmp Manager II software running on a computer connected via Ethernet.
Flexible Input Configuration
The TXn series amplifiers feature a Yamaha mini-YGDAI standard card slot that comes fitted with an AES/EBU I/O card for digital input and throughput. The amplifier's balanced analog inputs and throughputs are permanently installed on the rear panel. The analog and digital inputs can be used independently, or signals can be applied to both and mixed or switched automatically for emergency announcements, for example. The original AES/EBU I/O card can be replaced with compatible Yamaha mini-YGDAI cards that provide other digital or analog input/output formats, or with network cards that allow full compatibility with CobraNet or EtherSound audio
Amp Editor - Intuitive, plug and play amp management software -
Amp Editor is a dedicated software application for TXn amplifiers that makes amplifier management easy. Remotely control and monitor TXn amplifiers simply by connecting your amplifiers to an Ethernet port on a computer via a standard high-speed Ethernet switch. Connection to the Amp Editor network requires no special drivers so that your system is up and running in no time. All TXn amplifier functions and DSP parameters can be controlled using Amp Editor.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.