Tecpro BP511 Single Channel Beltpack, XLR3
The BP511 single circuit beltpack has 'Mic Select' switches linked in parallel. Pressing either switch will open or close the microphone circuit. The 'Mic Select' switches glow green when activated. A single volume control is provided for monitoring via a pluggable headset.
To catch the attention of operators who have removed their beltpack and headset, a call alert signal is sent by pressing the red 'Call' button. This produces a combination of 20kHz tone and a DC signal to trigger the call lights on all user stations and outstations on a chosen circuit. DC call signalling has been retained for compatibility with previous Tecpro designs.
When a call alert signal is received on the intercom circuit, the 'Mic select' and 'Call' buttons flash brightly to attract attention.
For increased visibility, Series 2 beltpacks have a mimic LED on their base so the call alert may be seen from most angles.
A 'Call' send/receive confidence tone is also heard in the headset. This may be muted by pressing a combination of buttons on the beltpack.
An optional vibration motor (as used in mobile phones) is available. This triggers when a call alert signal is received. This function can be switched off by pressing a combination of buttons on the beltpack.
- Male and female XLR 3 pin connectors on base for connection to a single intercom circuit
- Compatible with standard mic cables
- Loop through for daisy-chaining beltpacks
- Lightweight, robust high impact ABS case
- Recessed controls and connectors prevent damage
- New rear mushroom mounting system - mates with swivel belt clip and other mounting options
- Male XLR 4 pin connector for headset
- Powerful headphone amplifier with volume control
- Sidetone preset for adjusting level of own voice in headset
- Limiter on mic amp - prevents distortion due to overload
- Two 'Mic Select' switches in parallel - latching and non-latching operation
- 'Remote Mic Kill' send and receive - 24kHz tone
- 'Call' alert signal 20kHz and DC send and receive. Visual and audible 'Call' indication
- Mimic 'Call' LED indicator on base for increased visibility
- Local 'Call' alert tone - programmable
- Microphone disable mode - programmable
- Bright and dim indicator operating modes - programmable
- Vibration 'Call' alert option
- Beltpack settings revert to default when system power removed
- Black matt finish to minimise visibility in stage applications
- Compatible with original Tecpro designs
- Power requirements: 24 - 30V DC
- Maximum current consumption: 40mA in 'Call' mode (all LEDs on)
- With optional vibration motor: 50mA
- Headset earphone: 8 ohm - 4K earpieces
- Microphone: 200 - 600 ohm dynamic
- Case material: High Impact ABS
- Dimensions: 120mm L x 103mm W x 54mm H
- Weight: 240g.
- With optional vibrator motor: 260g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.