Tecpro BP543 Dual Circuit Beltpack With Vibration Alert (Monaural) (XLR-3 Connectors)
The BP523 dual circuit beltpack has A and B 'Mic Select' switches. Pressing the respective switch will open or close that microphone circuit. The 'Mic Select' switches glow green when activated. Two volume controls are provided for monitoring via a pluggable headset. The BP543 is as the BP523 but includes vibration alert.
To catch the attention of operators who have removed their beltpack and headset, a call alert signal is sent by pressing the red 'Call' button. This produces a combination of 20kHz tone and a DC signal to trigger the call lights on all user stations and outstations on a chosen circuit. DC call signalling has been retained for compatibility with previous Tecpro designs.
When a call alert signal is received on circuit A, that channel's 'Mic select' and 'Call' buttons flash brightly to attract attention. This is repeated for circuit B. For increased visibility, Series 2 beltpacks have a mimic LED on their base so the call alert may be seen from most angles. A 'Call' send/receive confidence tone is also heard in the headset. This may be muted by pressing a combination of buttons on the beltpack.
An optional vibration motor (as used in mobile phones) is available. This triggers when a call alert signal is received. This function can be switched off by pressing a combination of buttons on the beltpack.
- Two female XLR 3 pin connectors on base for separate circuit connections
- Compatible with standard mic cables, no loop through
- Lightweight, robust high impact ABS case
- Recessed controls and connectors prevent damage
- New rear mushroom mounting system - mates with swivel belt clip and other mounting options
- Male XLR 4 pin connector for headset
- Powerful headphone amplifiers with two independent volume controls
- Sidetone preset for adjusting level of own voice in headset
- Limiter on mic amp - prevents distortion due to overload
- Separate 'Mic Select' switch for each circuit - latching and non-latching operation
- 'Remote Mic Kill' send and receive - 24kHz tone
- 'Call' alert signal 20kHz and DC send and receive. Visual and audible 'Call' indication
- Mimic 'Call' LED indicator on base for increased visibility
- Local 'Call' alert tone - programmable
- Microphone disable mode - programmable
- Bright and dim indicator operating modes - programmable
- Vibration 'Call' alert option
- Beltpack settings revert to default when system power removed
- Black matt finish to minimise visibility in stage applications
- Compatible with original Tecpro designs
- Vibration Alert
- Power requirements: 24 - 30V DC
- Maximum current consumption: 40mA in 'Call' mode (all LEDs on)
- With optional vibration motor: 50mA
- Headset earphone: 8 ohm - 4K earpieces
- Microphone: 200 - 600 ohm dynamic
- Case material: High Impact ABS
- Dimensions: 120mm L x 103mm W x 54mm H
- Weight: 240g.
- With optional vibrator motor: 260g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.