Tascam CD-500 Professional 1u CD Player Without Balanced Outputs
TASCAM's best-selling line of single-rackspace CD players has been updated to the CD-500. The CD-500 is a slot-loading CD player with a new transport, featuring brushless motors and an edge-grabbing mechanism to prevent disc damage. A front-panel 10-key pad gives you instant access to CD tracks, and flash start is available for instant playback. The CD-500 supports MP3 and WAV file playback from CD-ROM as well as traditional audio CDs.
The TASCAM™ CD-500 includes 16% pitch control for CD playback speed. Other features include incremental play, fader start, Call/return to last play point, fade in/out, power on play and more. Controllable through RS-232C, footswitch or wireless remote control, the CD-500 is the perfect solution for installation, touring, house of worship and anywhere else rackspace is at a premium.
- Slot-loading mechanism
- RCA unbalanced output
- Optical and Coaxial S/PDIF digital outputs
- All, single, random, A/B and 99-track program play
- Incremental play
- Track elapsed, track remain, disc remain time display
- Call function: return to last play start point
- Intro check
- Fade in/out (0 to 10 sec., in 0.5 sec. steps)
- Power on play
- Frame-accurate search
- Skip back play
- Activate or deactivate the wireless remote
- Relay play with multiple units through 1/8" relay in/out jack
- Index search (CD-DA discs) and directory search (MP3 discs)
- Mono output
- Fader start / event start
- EOM (End of message)
- WAV file (up to 48kHz/16bit) and MP3 file (up to 320kbps VBR) playback
- Headphone output
- RS-232C control
- Wireless remote controller included
- Footswitch input (for optional RC-3F footswitch)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.