JBL JRX112M 2 Way 12 Inch Speaker
The JRX112M is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10°for more uniform audience coverage.
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz - 16 kHz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 572 mm x 394 mm x 318 mm (22.5 in x 15.5 in x 12.5 in)
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 12 kHz (±3 dB)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.