Martin Audio 12 Inch Left Hand Low Profile, High Power Monitor 4 x NL4
Active/passive, low profile, high power, differential dispersion stage monitor
The Martin Audio LE1200S is an ultra-compact, high performance stage monitor which combines maximum enclosure volume with optimum presentation angle in a low profile, contemporary design. It features a high-specification 12" (300mm) low frequency drive unit and a 1.4" (35mm) exit compression driver mounted on a differential dispersion horn. Differential dispersion technology increases the area over which a constant SPL and consistent frequency response is maintained at ear height, enabling the artist to move around more freely.
Driven actively, the LE1200S is best used with the DX1.5 controller to provide crossover, limiting and EQ functions. When operated in passive mode the LE1200S, may be used without a controller, but benefits from the EQ and limiting functions of the DX1.5. This also ensures that both active and passive configurations will exhibit the same tonal balance when used together on stage.
- Very high output, ultra-compact, low profile stage monitor
- Single 12" (300mm) ultra-long excursion high power, neodymium motor bass driver
- 1.4" (35mm) exit pure titanium dome, neodymium
- motor compression driver
- Optimised constant directivity differential dispersion HF horn
- Contemporary design multi-laminate ply and hardwood cabinet
- Active/passive crossover operation via external switch
- Frequency response 64Hz-18kHz ±3dB, -10dB @ 54Hz
- 8 ohm nominal impedance
- Discreet connectors
- Fitted with 4 x M8 rigging inserts
- Left or Right handed versions available
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.