JBL VRX918S Sub
The VRX918S is a compact, high power suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268H neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of VRX932LA line-arrays and optional array frame.
- 18 inch, 2268H Differential Drive® woofer for extended low-frequency output
- Large port area for reduced distortion
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
- Power Rating: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Frequency Range: 31 Hz - 220 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 508 mm x 597 mm x 749 mm (20.0 in x 23.5 in x 29.5 in)
- Frequency Response: 34 Hz - 220 Hz
- Recommended Crossover Frequencies: 80 Hz, 24 dB / octave HPF. 80 Hz, 24 dB / octave LPF
- System Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL peak
- System Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2268H 457 mm (18 in) Differential Drive woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: Rectangular, 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX932LA-AF line array frame kit or 10mm eyebolt
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent charcoal foam backing.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x2)
- Net Weight: 37 kg (81 lb)
- SRX718S-CVR: Pull-over padded cover
- SS4-BK: Adjustable, heavy-duty pole, M20 thread to 35 mm
- WK-4: Caster kit
- VRX-AF: Array Frame Kit
- M-10 eyebolt kit
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.