DB Technologies Arena 10
The 10" woofer and the 1" driver with rotatable 90°x70° constant directivity horn, can handle up to 600 Watt and are able to put out up to 125dB spl.
ARENA 10 offers a superb sound quality and can be used as a standard fullrange enclosure (at reduced low frequency reproduction) or in combination with the ARENA SW15 subwoofer.
Due to the extensive configuration and sound performance the ARENA 10 is one of a kind.
Passive Speaker 600 Watt
- 8 modules (2m array) connected to one 16A phase place just 125kg load on the pick-point
- Fully powered units, freely scalable to setups of any size
- Lossless signal path with no need for speaker cables
- None of the impedance and amp channel availability concerns associated with passive models
- Sequentially configurable array segments
- Digital controller (DSP) onboard for utmost operating safety
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Passive Speaker
- Nominal Power Rating: 300 W/RMS
- Program Power Rating: 600 W
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 95 - 19.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- HF: 1"
- Driver Protection: PTC
- Directivity: 90x70°
- Horn: CD Horn
- Rotatable Horn: YES
- Crossover Frequency (passive): 2100 Hz
- LF: 10"
- Voice Coil LF: 2"
- Signal Input: 1x Speakon (Pin 1+=+) (Pin 1-=-)
- Signal Output: 1x Speakon (Pin 1+=+) (Pin 1-=-)
- Housing: Multiplex birch plywood
- Pole mount: 36mm
- Angles Up: Monitor use 45°
- Rigging Points: 12 x M8
- Width: 321mm (12.84in)
- Height: 508mm (20.32in)
- Depth: 320mm (12.8in)
- Weight: 12.2kg (26.9lbs)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.