JBL VT4889 Full-Size 3-Way Line Array Element
The VT4889 Three-Way Line Array Element is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types for both portable users and fixed venue installations.
- Advanced construction techniques and hybrid materials provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure construction
- Advanced technology components: Differential Drive®, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil, Direct CooledTM cone transducers for low weight and high output
- Industry's smallest, lightest, most powerful 1.5? exit, 3? diaphragm high- frequency compression driver
- Proprietary waveguides couple to create precision HF vertical slot aperture
- Radiation Boundary Integrator® (R.B.I.): Patented technology integrates output of individual bandpass elements
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized components
- Interated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide rigid, reliable hanging arrays
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz - 18 kHz (-10 dB):
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 16 kHz (± 3 dB)
- Continuous Power Rating: 2000W LF, 1400W MF, 225W HF
- Sensitivity: 99 dB LF, 102 dB MF, 116 dB HF (1W/1m)
- Nominal Impedances: 2 x 8 ohms LF, 8 ohms MF, 16 ohms HF
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1214 mm x 489 mm x 546 mm (47.8" x 19.3" x 21")
- Weight: 72.6 kg (160 lb)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.