JBL VerTec Subcompact Cardioid-Arrayable Subwoofer
The VT4883 Subcompact Dual 12" Cardioid-Arrayable Subwoofer Line Array Element is a companion low frequency extension for the VT4886 subcompact 3-way enclosure. Designed to deliver high quality sound reinforcement of sub-low frequencies for a wide variety of live music and A/V support applications, typical uses include concert audio and multi-media presentations of all types.
- Advanced Technology Components: Differential Drive®, technology, Dual Neodymium Magnets, Dual Voice Coils, Direct Cooled™
- Reverse-arrayable for implementation of gradient cardioid subwoofer configurations
- JBL PlyMax® engineered wood materials provide rigid, yet lightweight enclosure
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weather-resistant components
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system with premium heat-treated alloys
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 300 Hz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 40 Hz - 300 Hz
- Continuous Power Rating: 2000W
- Recommended Bandpass: 35 Hz - 200 Hz
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.