JBL PD743 Very High Output Mid-High Loudspeaker
The PD743 Precision Directivity™ loudspeaker provides high-impact sound reinforcement at throw distances that are beyond the reach of traditional single-driver designs.
- 40° by 30° Coverage Pattern-symmetrical frontal dimensions allow horizontal or vertical orientation within an array.
- IFS™ Interference Free Summation dual HF driver module eliminates destructive interference and increases output by 6 dB.
- Dual 8 in horn loaded cone mid frequency drivers provide 6 dB greater output than traditional designs.
- Pattern control maintained to below 400 Hz.
- Co-axial mid/high-frequency module layout improves mid frequency arrayability and minimizes size.
- Integrated rigging system simplifies array design and construction.
- Frequency Range: 150 Hz - 17 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz - 15 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Coverage Angle: 40° x 30°
- Directivity Index (DI): 15 dB
- Recommended Crossover Frequencies: 225 Hz, 1.5 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: MF: 8 Ohms, HF: 16 Ohms
- Input Power Rating1: MF: 700 W AES (2800 W peak), HF: 150 W AES (600 W peak)
- Sensitivity2: MF: 111 dB, 1 W @ 1 m (3.3 ft), HF: 118 dB, 1 W @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Calculated Maximum SPL: MF: 139 dB Continuous; 145 dB Peak, HF: 140 dB Continuous; 146 dB Peak, SPL @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Mid Frequency: 2 x 2250J - 203 mm (8 in) cone, Dual 75 mm (3 in) edgewound ribbon voicecoil, NDDTM motor structure
- High Frequency: 2 x 2430H - 75 mm (3 in) diaphragm, 38 mm (1.5 in) aperture, neodymium magnet
- Enclosure: Dual Trapezoidal, 25° vertical, 35° horizontal; birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: M10 threaded points, 24 total; 40° by 30° Coverage Pattern-symmetrical frontal dimensions
- Finish: lack DuraFlex™ coating (white & custom colors optional)
- Grille: Black powder coated zinc treated 14 gauge perforated steel with black foam backing (white & custom colors
- Input Connector: Neutrik NL4 Speakon (Options:barrier strip or captive cable)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 991 x 991 x 1102.36 mm (39 x 39 x 43.4 in)
- Net Weight: 245 lb, 111.4 kg
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.