JBL PD5322/43 High Output 3-Way Full Range Loudspeaker
PD5322/43 is a Precision Directivity™ 40° by 30° full range, three-way loudspeaker designed for use in arrays or singly in demanding music or speech system applications requiring high output capability with excellent pattern control and low frequency extension to 40 Hz.
- Two high power 300 mm (12 in) transducers in a compact slot-loaded configuration for low frequency extension to 40 Hz.
- High power CMCD™ Cone Midrange Compression Driver provides high sensitivity and high continuous SPL capability along with low distortion, extended bandwidth and improved phase coherence.
- Large format neodymium HF driver provides clear, intelligible high frequency projection.
- Large PT™ Progressive Transition™ waveguides provide consistent 40° x 30° pattern control, low distortion at high SPL levels and smooth frequency response.
- Rotatable mid and high frequency waveguides allow either horizontal or vertical cabinet orientation.
- Sophisticated, steep-slope passive mid high crossover network with switchable tri-amp/bi-amp crossover modes.
- Frequency Range: 41 Hz to 18 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 49 Hz to 16 kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 40° x 30°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 24.1
- Directivity Index (DI): 16.0 dB
- Crossover Modes: Tri-amp / Bi-amp (passive mid-high) switchable
- Passive Crossover: 6th order (36 dB/oct) Linkwitz-Riley HP & LP, 1.5 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): LF: 1600 W (6400 W peak), 2 hrs. 1200 W (4800 W peak), 100 hrs MF: 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hrs HF: 75 W (300 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Bi-amplified Passive Mode: LF: 1200 W (4800 W peak) M/HF: 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: Tri-amp mode: LF: 128 dB-SPL cont avg (134 dB peak) MF: 137 dB-SPL cont. avg. (143 dB peak) HF: 135 dB-SPL cont. avg. (141 dB peak) Passive mode: 136 dB-SPL cont. avg. (142 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity6 (1W @ 1m): Tri-amp mode: LF: 128 dB-SPL cont avg (134 dB peak) MF: 137 dB-SPL cont. avg. (143 dB peak) HF: 135 dB-SPL cont. avg. (141 dB peak) Passive mode: 136 dB-SPL cont. avg. (142 dB peak)
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x 2206H 300 mm (12 in) driver with 100 mm (4 in) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms (2 x 8 ohms, internally wired in parallel)
- Sensitivity (1W, 1m): 116 dB-SPL
- Waveguides: MF: PT-N43MF 600 x 600 mm (24 x 24 in) HF: PT-H43HF 300 x 300 mm (12 x 12 in)
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 12.5 degree side angles, 16 mm (.625 in) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood.
- Suspension Attachment: 20 points (5 top, 5 bottom, 4 each side, 2 rear), M10 threaded hardware (eyebolts NOT included, see optional accessories).
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish. White (-WH) available upon request.
- Optional Weather Resistant Versions: WRC for outdoor placement where the loudspeaker will be sheltered from direct exposure to the elements. WRX for direct exposure or extreme environments, such as tropical or beach, or in areas with salt air, extreme high humidity or rapid changes in temperature.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, zinc-phosphate dipped, foam backing (grille cloth backing on white units)
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon® NL8, plus CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop through.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical orientation): 991 x 673 x 897 mm (39.0 x 26.5 x 35.3 in)
- Net Weight: 87.3 kg (192 lb)
- Optional Accessories: 229-00009-01 kit of three M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder steel eyebolts
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.