JBL PD5212/95 High Output 2-Way Full Range Loudspeaker
PD5212/95 is a Precision Directivity™ loudspeaker designed for applications requiring high output capability with excellent pattern control. PD5212/95 can be utilized alone in music or speech systems where frequency extension to 80 Hz is adequate or combined with subwoofers to create extended bandwidth fullrange systems.
- 300 mm (12 in) horn-loaded LF and largeformat HF driver - high sensitivity design with high continuous SPL capability.
- Large PT™ Progressive Transition™ waveguides provide broad band 90° x 50° pattern control, low distortion at high SPL levels and smooth frequency response.
- Rotatable low and high frequency waveguide allow either horizontal or vertical cabinet orientation.
- Sophisticated, steep-slope passive crossover network with switchable bi-amp/passive crossover modes.
- Frequency Range: 80 Hz to 18 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz to 16 kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 10.5
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.2 dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover: 6th order (36 dB/oct) Linkwitz-Riley
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): LF: 400 W (1600 W peak), 2 hrs. 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs (AES)3: HF: 75 W (300 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Bi-amplified Passive Mode: LF: 1200 W (4800 W peak) M/HF: 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: Bi-amp mode: LF: 134 dB-SPL cont avg (140 dB peak) HF: 133 dB-SPL cont avg (139 dB peak) Passive mode: 131 dB-SPL cont avg (140 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): Passive Mode: 109 dB-SPL
- Low Frequency Driver: Low Frequency Driver: M222-8A 300 mm (12 in) driver with 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity6 (1W, 1m): 109 dB-SPL
- High Frequency Driver: 2451H-1, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver with 100 mm (4 in) voice coil
- Waveguides: LF: PT-N43MF 600 x 600 mm (24 x 24 in) HF: PT-H43HF 300 x 300 mm (12 x 12 in)
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 12.5 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood.
- Suspension Attachment: 20 points (5 top, 5 bottom, 4 each side, 2 rear), M10 threaded hardware (eyebolts NOT included, see optional accessories)
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish. White (-WH) available upon request.
- Optional Weather Resistant Versions: WRC for outdoor placement where the loudspeaker will be sheltered from direct exposure to the elements. WRX for direct exposure or extreme environments, such as tropical or beach, or in areas with salt air, extreme high humidity or rapid changes in temperature. See WRC / WRX configuration sheet for details.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, zinc-phosphate dipped, foam backing (grille cloth backing on white units)
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon® NL8, plus CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical orientation): 991 x 673 x 706 mm (39.0 x 26.5 x 27.8 in.)
- Net Weight: 69 kg (152 lb)
- Optional Accessories: 229-00009-01 kit of three M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder steel eyebolts.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.