JBL AC2215/95 Compact 2-Way Loudspeaker, Black
AC2215/95 is a compact 2-way full-range loudspeaker system comprised of one 380mm (15in) low frequency driver and one 38mm (1.5in) exit/ 25mm (1in) voice-coil compression driver.
- 90° x 50° Coverage
- PT™ Progressive Transition™ Waveguide for excellent pattern control with low distortion
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable
- Optional U-Bracket Model MTU-2
- For fixed installation applications requiring a compact cabinet, such as small performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, sports facilities, themed entertainment venues and in delay/fill locations of larger systems.
- Frequency Range: 42Hz - 19kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 17kHz (± 3dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 90°x 50°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8.9
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.5dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover Slopes: 4th order (24dB/oct) Linkwitz-Riley HP & LP, 2.2kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): LF: 275W (1100W peak), 2 hrs
250W (1000W peak), 100 hrs
HF: 30W (120W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Passive mode: 250W (1000W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: Bi-amp mode:
LF: 121dB-SPL cont avg
HF: 127dB-SPL cont avg
- Passive mode:
121dB-SPL cont avg
- System Sensitivity: Passive mode: 97dB SPL (1W @ 1m)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.