JBL Compact, Low Profile, High Power Subwoofer
The Control SB210 provides low frequency reinforcement for a wide variety of sound system applications. Its compact size, high output and outdoor capable design makes it one of the most versatile subwoofers in the installation market.
- 2 x 250mm (10in ) Aluminum / Ceramic Composite Cone Drivers
- 400W Power Handling
- Fully Outdoor Capable Design
- SonicGuard™ Overload Protection
- 13 x M6 Suspension Inserts for Optional U-Bracket
- AV Shielded
- Compact, Low Profile Design
- Frequency Range: 42Hz - 200Hz (-10 dB)
- Power Capacity: 800W Continuous
400 W Continuous
- Nominal Sensitivity: 95dB, 1 W @ 1 M in half space (2in loading)
- Frequency Response: 48Hz - 120Hz ( ± 3dB)
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 122dB (in half - space)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 7Ohms at 100Hz
- Low Frequency: 2 x 250mm (10in) dia., 50mm (2in) edge wound ribbon voice coil, Aluminum/Ceramic Composite cone.
- Enclosure Material: High Impact PolyStyrene (HIPS) w / internal 8mm polyurethane co-mold.
- Grille: Thermoset composite coated steel, multi-layer.
- Overload Protection: SonicGuard™
- Environmental: IEC 529 IP-X% rating. Exceeds MilSpec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature& UV. Passes Mil-STd-202F for salt spray.
- Terminations: Screw-down terminal strips, zinc plated copper base, nickel-plated metal screw/washers. Accepts up to 9mm outside, 4mm inside open lug (#6, #8 or #10 lug), plus bare wire (up to AWG/2.5mm2).
- Colors: Black or White (-WH)
- Dimensions ( H x W x D): 356 x 590 x 570mm (14 x 23.3 x 22.5in.)
- Net Weight (ea): 17.1kg (38lb)
- Shipping Weight (ea): 19.4kg (43lb)
- Included Accessories: 1 pc MTC-PC4 input panel cover, 4 pcs MTC-210FT floor standing foot,4pcs MTC-210RT foot receptacle for stacking.
- Optional Accessories: MTC-210UB U-Bracket
- Accessories: 4MTTC-210-SAT stereo / mono high passing network with Satellite outputs MTC-210T mono network with transformers for 70.7/100V distributed line systems. Taps at 250W, 125W, 62W (plus 31W for 70.7V only). MTC-210T-SAT stereo/mono passing network with Satellite outputs and transformers for 70.7/100-Volt distributed line systems. Taps at 125W, 62W, 31W (plus 15W for 70.7V only).
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.