JBL 8 Inch 2-Way Premium In Wall Loudspeaker
The Control 128W is a premium in-wall speaker within the JBL Professional Control® Contractor line designed for applications such as foreground music, boardrooms, reception areas, airports, convention centers, cruise ships, retail outlets, restaurants, museums, surround locations, or any critical listening application where top performance from a loudspeaker with minimal visual impact is required.
- Components: 200mm (8in) polymer-coated aluminum-cone woofer with pure butyl rubber surround.
25mm (1in) pure-titanium dome low-diffraction swivel aimable titanium tweeter.
- High-slope crossover for natural midrange sound.
- Extended bandwidth performance of 30Hz - 20kHz.
- 60W continuous (120W program, 240W peak)
Power handling (128W).
- Frequency Range: 38Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Power Capacity: 200W Peak
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL, 1W, 1m (3.3ft)
- Nominal Impedance: 8ohms
- Low Frequency: 200mm (8in) polymer-coated aluminum cone, pure butyl rubber surround.
- High-Frequency: 25mm (1in) pure-titanium dome with cloth suspension on low-diffraction swivel-mount with -10 degree aimability.
- Terminations: Screw-down Euroblock-type connector. Max wire size 14 AWG (1.5mm)2
- Crossover Network: 2nd order Low Pass to the woofer and 2nd order High Pass to the tweeter.
- Optimum Air Cavity Behind Speaker: 40 to 80 liters (1.4 to 2.8 cu ft)
- Outside Dimensions (H x W x D): 334 x 257 x 110mm (13.1 x 10.1 x 4.3in), 102mm (4.0in) front of wall to back of speaker.
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 32mm (1.25in)
- Cutout Size (H x W): 300 x 225mm (11.9 x 8.9in), Cutout template included.
- Net Weight (ea): 2.6kg (5.5lb)
- Shipping Weight (ea): 128W: 5.9kg (13.0lb)
- Included Accessories: Cutout template & paint shield
- Optional Accessories: MTC-128RIF Rough-In Frame for new construction installation to wallstuds.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.