JBL High Ceiling, Narrow Coverage Speaker
The Control 47HC features a narrow 75° coverage pattern ideal for use in highly reverberant spaces and high ceiling applications. This focused pattern helps minimize sound reflecting off of room surfaces as well as, time arrival anomalies from adjacent loudspeakers resulting in improved speech intelligibility. The Control 47HC features the same sonic character the Control 47C/T and is ideal for busy transit centers or large convention center spaces.
- Well-Defined Narrow Coverage Pattern, Ideal for High Ceilings
- Provides Improved Sound Quality/Intelligibility in Reverberant Spaces
- Proprietary Conical RBI® Technology for Consistent Pattern Control
- Elegant design fits any décor
- Frequency Range: 55 Hz - 17 kHz
- Power Capacity: 150W program, 75W pink noise
- Sensitivity: 93 dB, 1W, 1m
- 70V/100V Taps: 60W, 30W, 15W (7.5W at 70V only)
- Coverage: Defined 75° conical, consistent broadband
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Component: 6.5 inch (135 mm) woofer, 1" tweeter
- Termination: Screw-down removable locking barrier strip
- Included Accessories: C-rings, tile rails, paint shield, cutout template, Grille
- Suspension Tabs: Three, on top panel
- Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 332mm Diameter x 351mm Diameter Depth (13.1 in x 13.8 in)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.