JBL 12 Inch Premium Coax Ceiling Speaker With 70/100v Multi-Tap Transformer
The Control 321CT has been engineered from the ground up to deliver exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.
- Consistent 90° broadband pattern control.
- Components: 300 mm (12 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforcedcone with 50 mm (2 in) voice-coil. 25 mm (1 exit) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 250 Watt power handling with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 18 kHz
- Power Rating: 200 W (600 W peak), 100 hrs
- Taps: 70V: 68W, 34W, 17W, 8.5W. 100V: 68W, 34W, 17W
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 47 Hz - 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° conical, broadband (Avg 1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8.7 (1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.4 dB (1k - 16kHz)
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m): 94 dB measured half-space. 99 dB computed for competitive comparison
- Crossover Network: 1.8 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 366 x 366 mm (14.4 x 14.4 in) square baffle x depth from back of baffle of 240 mm (9.5 in)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.