JBL Control 24CT Microplus 4 Inch Background Music In-Ceiling Speaker
The Control 24CT MicroPlus is a compact in-ceiling speaker, providing full, high quality sound for background music and music-plus-paging systems.
- Extremely wide 150° coverage.
- Smooth frequency response.
- Advanced crossover network provides very even coverage throughout listening area.
- Components: 115mm (4.5in) woofer, injection molded graphite cone with butyl rubber surround. 12mm (.5in) polycarbonate tweeter for extended response.
- Includes 25W multi-tap transformer for 70V/100V systems.
- Shallow 105mm (4.1inch) depth from back of baffle.
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy dealer stocking.
- Frequency Range: 80Hz - 25kHz
- Power Capacity: 30W Continuous
- Transformer Taps: 70V: 25W, 12W, 6W taps
10 V: 25W, 12W taps
- Nominal Sensitivity: 85dB SPL @ 1m (3.3ft)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz, 3rd order low-pass plus 3rd order high-pass with conjugate
- Rated Maximum SPL: 99dB @ 1m (3.3ft), 25W tap
- Low Frequency: 115mm (4.5in) IMG (injection molded graphite), 24mm (1in) voice coil
- High Frequency: 12mm (0.5in) polycarbonate
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.