RCF ART 905-AS Active Subwoofer
Are you looking for a deep and punchy bass in a small pack?
The choice is easy: RCF ART 905-AS.
The RCF ART 905-AS is an extremely compact and easy to transport high power active subwoofer, just a bit larger than the 902-AS in order to take the newly designed 15" woofer for a deeper bass punch. Ideal for bands, theatres and large venues, the ART-905-AS can be used for DJ's and corporate events.
The cabinet is made in Baltic Birch and heavy duty painted.
- 1000 Watt digital amplifier
- 131 dB max spl
- 15" woofer, high power 3" copper coil
- Xover 80-120 Hz switch, phase switch
- Mono / Stereo combo xlr / jack input
- PFC power factor correction
- Live sound reinforcement
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- Live theatre and houses of worship
- Auditoriums, retail, ballrooms and night clubs
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 40Hz ÷ 120kHz
- Max SPL: 131dB
- Woofer: 15", 3" v.c.
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: Stereo combo xlr-jak
- Output connectors: Stereo xlr
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 80 - 120 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Limiter
- Controls: Volume, phase, xover
- Total power: 1000W
- Low frequencies: 1000W
- Cooling: Convection / forced
- Connections: VDE connector in / out
- Cabinet Material: Balitc birch
- Handles: 2 on side
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 600 / 23.62 mm/inch
- Width: 445 / 17.51 mm/inch
- Depth: 600 / 23.62 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 31.8 / 70.10 kg/lbs
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.