Peavey HISYS H10 Powered Speaker Enclosure
Manufactured in Italy, Peavey's new and compact HIsys range comes in five guises: three full-range satellites (H10, H12 and H15) and two subwoofers (H15 sub and H18 sub), all of which have been designed to be as lightweight and versatile as possible, to create an easy-to-manage high performance system. The HIsys range are the first Peavey enclosures to be manufactured in Italy, and this evolution represents a new age of high-quality, powered enclosures suitable for anything from a small bar gig to a dedicated live music venue or small outdoor space. The 10-, 12-, and 15-inch satellites share a turntable horn and symmetrical design perfect for monitor use as well as standard applications utilizing a one-inch driver as well as 40-bit, 96kHz DSP for optimum performance. In addition, each has four comprehensive presets: Standard; Indoor; Monitor; and Low Cut, the latter of which allows the enclosure to 'match' to one of the HIsys subs.
Furthermore, the new HIsys range is loud: the H15 satellite can reach 133dB and; and the complete range benefits from Class D amplification and a large aluminium plate which strengthens the rear of each respective cabinet and acts as a heat sink for the amplifier so there is no need for fans which can be objectionable in quiet venues such as places of worship. For easy transportation, all models come with handles and a stand support - but it's not just about sturdiness and longevity: a specially-designed black opaque finish gives these birch plywood cabinets a modern and elegant look.
- self powered 2 Way fullrange enclosure
- 16 gauge (1,6 mm) black coated steel grille with internal acoustic foam
- 35 mm pole dapter
- flyable with 2 x top/bottom/sides and 1 x back attach points
- 40° mirror profile (for monitor use)
- graphite black finish
- epoxy high resistant paint
- Birch plywood construction
- Power and Dynamic Control indicators
- Signal level conrtol, ic/Line and Ground Lift switches
- 4 application presets
- DSP processing: 96 kHz, 40 bit floating point
- input sensitivity: +4dBu (Line)/+34 dBu(Mic)
- Combo IN (XLR/Jack 6,3mm) with Thru Out connectors
- 200VA power consumption
- switch mode power supply
- natural convection cooling
- 1200W peak power (500W + 100W continuous)
- 1'' (25mm) compression driver
- 10'' (254mm) speaker with 2'' (51mm) voice coil
- coverage: 90°x70° with rotatable horn
- frequency range: 59 Hz - 19 kHz
- SPL max: 129dB
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.