Alto TX8 Active 280-Watt 8-Inch 2-Way Loudspeaker
Alto Professional began a live sound revolution with the top-selling TRUESONIC loudspeaker series. Now, Alto Professional has refined those same innovative technologies to create the remarkable TX Series. The TX Series loudspeakers were designed to the same performance standards as our award-winning TRUESONIC series-with quality components and accurate, transparent sound-but at a more affordable price.
Experience power, performance, and portability. TX8 comes equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that pumps out a generous 280 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the 8" low-frequency driver and 1" high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
Built to travel, the road-ready TX Series is both lightweight and portable. Trapezoid cabinet contouring makes either upright or wedge-monitor placement a snap. A pole-mount socket and a comfortable handle are conveniently built in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together. For the musician, DJ, or live-sound provider craving professional audio reproduction, The TX Series delivers impressive, dynamic sound night after night.
- Small/Mid-sized PA systems
- Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios
- Houses of worship
- Bars, restaurants, clubs
- Mobile DJ systems
- Special events, presentations, and weddings
- System Type: 2-way active ported speaker
- LF Driver: 8" woofer, 1.5" voice coil
- HF Driver: 1" titanium diaphragm, 1" voice coil
- Amplifier: Class D SMPS, 280 watts peak
- Horn Coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 75 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Max SPL: 113 dB at 1m
- Connector: XLR Mic/Line Input and XLR Link Output
- External Controls: Volume control / Power ON with green
- LED / Clip Limiter with red LED
- Electronic Protection: Thermal / Overload / Analog Limiter / Compressor
- Power Supply: 110V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting: 36mm standard pole mount
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.5 x 10.6 x 9.4 in / 420 x 270 x 240 mm
- Net weight: 12.2 lbs / 5.53 kg
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.