Alto TruesonicTS115W Active Speaker with Wireless Technology
The TS112W and TS115W bring you all the premium features you've come to expect from Alto Professional: massive wattage, efficient Class D amplification and cutting-edge design. Add to all of this: unprecedented wireless connectivity. Now, you can harness that same massive wattage and clean, crystal clear sound using your iPad, iPhone or other Bluetooth-compatible device such as a laptop computer.
The TS112W and TS115W are professional loudspeakers, equipped with all the connections you need to hook up using traditional cables. Whether you use them in a permanent sound reinforcement installation or as portable PAs, you'll have versatile loudspeaker that can handle every gig, and blast music from your phone at the after party.
The drivers in the Truesonic TS115W are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The Truesonic TS115W offers a 15" LF driver (2" voice coil) and a 1" HF neodymium driver
Every active Truesonic speaker benefits from the use of a Class D amplifier integrated into the cabinet. Class D amps are generally lighter than Class A and AB amplifier designs, and offer more than enough power to provide your performance with plenty of punch. The Truesonic TS115W delivers with 800 Watts of power and offers a balanced combo jack (XLR/TRS) input with level control. Class D amplifiers are also highly efficient and run cooler than other kinds of amps so the amp doesn't have to work as hard to deliver your mix
Optimal speaker placement can be challenging, especially if your speakers don't have what it takes to go anywhere. Whether you need to fly your speakers, pole mount or use them as floor monitors, Truesonic speakers are ready for you. All Truesonic speakers feature standard 36mm pole mounting insets on the bottom. If you need to fly them, it's no problem. The 10" Truesonic models come from the factory with four M10 rigging points, the 12" models come with five. Our 15" models come standard with six M10 rigging points. All these options make the Truesonic one remarkably venue-friendly speaker. Use them anywhere you need them.
Whether you're performing at a coffee house, wedding, house of worship or other small to medium-sized venue, the Truesonic TS115W is your best choice. For example, it's easy to get your Truesonic speakers to the gig thanks to their carrying handles and lightweight design. Once you're there you won't need to be a live sound engineer to figure out how to EQ the speakers thanks to the built-in Contour EQ switch that can help adjust for those situations where you need an EQ alternative for recorded music playback. When you're connecting everything, the Truesonic's dual XLR/combo inputs make easy work of your setup and each speaker's independent level controls give you the flexibility to dial everything in your way in seconds.
The Truesonic Wireless line simplifies the connection to multiple devices with the ability to play audio from any Bluetooth audio-equipped device such as an iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, even a laptop computer. In addition, both TS112W and TS115W include two Mic/Line Female XLR - 1/4" combo inputs with independent gain controls, so it's easy to get up and running with just about any audio source.
Uncompromising accuracy, wireless capability and huge sound: Truesonic Wireless speakers.
- Transducer Low: 15" Woofer, with 2" voice coil
- Transducer High: Neodymium compression driver, 1" exit with 1" voice coil
- Power Amplification: 800 Watts peak (670 W LF + 130 W HF), 400 Watts continuous (335 W LF + 65 W HF)
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 42 Hz -20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 53 Hz -19 kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 126 dB peak, 123 dB continuous
- -6 dB Nominal Coverage: (80° / 100° H x 60° V)
- Active Crossover: 2.5 kH
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth (A2DP)
- Wireless Range: Up to 30'
- Connectors: 2 x Mic / Line Female XLR - 1/4" combo inputs, 1 x Loop - Out Male XLR
- Input Control: Line / Mic -∞ to +50 dB, Maximum input level +23 dBu, Input Impedance 15 kOhms
- External Controls: Volume, Power switch with LED indicator, Clip/Limit LED, Ground Lift switch
- Protection Features: Over-excursion, Thermal, Driver
- AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 - 120 VAC, or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting: Integrated pole-socket (36 mm dia.) Two handles, 5 M10 threaded sockets: 2 top, 2 bottom, 1 pullback
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 16.9in x 14.3in x 26.75in
- Weight: 39 lb
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.