Alto Spectrum PA bluetooth capable PA with 5 mode light show
Spectrum PA is a portable PA system with built-in dual LED lighting arrays that fulfills your requirements of delivering great performance sound, exciting lighting effects and wireless Bluetooth® convenience for both musical acts and Karaoke performances.
Spectrum PA is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amplified system housed in a very trim enclosure measuring just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1" (212 x 740 x 257mm) HWD. The drive units are three 6 ½" (165mm) woofers and a 1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver, which span the full musical frequency range from 65-20kHz. Its internal amplifier is divided 130 watts to the woofers and 70 watts to the tweeter. The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard it's pushed.
However, it's the built-in 5-mode LED lighting array that really sets Spectrum PA apart from everything else. There are countless small- to medium-sized events where top-quality Karaoke/PA sound and lighting effects are needed: weddings, karaoke contests, coffee house performances, recitals and more. In every one of these situations, expensive, complicated stacks of equipment and lighting are both inappropriate and unnecessary. Alto Professional's Spectrum PA fulfills all these requirements with one easily-transportable, easy-to-set up unit.
- System Type: 2-way bi-amplified powered loudspeaker with sound-reactive LED lights
- Power Amplifier: Bi-amplified; 200 W peak: 130 W LF + 70 W HF
- High Frequency: (1) 1" (25.4 mm) neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency: (3) 6.5" (165 mm) with 1" (25.4 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 KHz, electronic
- Maximum SPL: 94 dB SPL
- Light Type: 38 tri-color (red-green-blue) high-intensity LEDs; 12 W total
- Light Modes: 5 modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Light Controls: Mode selection knob; color selection knob with RGB preview LED; brightness knob
- Connections: (2) XLR-1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS combination inputs (Channels 1 & 2) (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS/stereo input (Channel 3) (1) RCA (line-level) stereo input pair (Channel 3) (1) XLR link output (1) IEC AC power connection
- Equalization: 2-band (LF, HF) for Channels 1 & 2
- Bluetooth: A2DP streaming audio with full stereo link when using 2 Spectrum PA units
- Protections: Thermal, overload
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal wood cabinet MDF enclosure with vinyl wrap; black metal protective corners; molded, ergonomically designed plastic handle; 4 rubber feet; 36 mm pole socket for stand mounting
- AC input: 100 V AC, 50/60 Hz (+10%) 110-120 V AC, 50/60 Hz (+10%) 220-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz (+10%)
- Fuse: 100-120 V T1.6AL AC250V 220-240 V T800mAL AC250V
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 29.16" x 8.36" x 10.12" / 741 mm x 212 mm x 257 mm
- Weight: 22.4 lbs./ 10.2 kg
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.